Friday, August 19, 2016

Series Spotlight

Time for another series spotlight! 

Today's series is a bit different from the others, as it's neither an anime nor a video game. However, it is one of my favorites! I'm a real nerd for history and mythology, along with knights and medieval times, so, of course I'll be a fan of Arthurian legend!

That being said, today's series is one of my favorites: Merlin.

Merlin, of course, revolves around the story of the wizard Merlin and the great King Arthur. Most stories involving King Arthur usually focuses on King Arthur, his wife Guinevere, and the knight Lancelot. Merlin, however, turns the focus to the friendship of Merlin and the king when they're both quite young.
Despite it not following the original legends completely (as my friend likes to point out quite often) it's still a wonderful show and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good fantasy series.

So, that's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pikachu