Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Lovely Lovers

Nothing on the internet is complete without couples. You likely live under a virtual rock if you've never heard of ships. So, today I'm going to share a few of my favorite ships. I'll try to stick with the pairings that are more canonical, but I probably won't be able to hold back from throwing in a few that I just personally adore.

First up, we have Gajeel and Levy from Fairy Tail.

One of the first couples I ever shipped, these two hold a special place in my heart. Latest chapters in the manga have only made that better. From their opposite personalities to their absolute sweetness, I just can't help but adore them.

Next, we have Germany and Italy from Hetalia.

While it might sound quite strange to say I ship two countries, these human personifications are just adorable. Many might argue that it's not right historically, but in the series you can't deny that the two are right for each other.

Finally, we have Tomochika Shibuya and Nanami Haruka from Uta No Prince Sama

While not a very popular ship, I personally find it adorable. The two are good friends, and despite the series clearly showing that it's about Haruka and all the numerous male characters, I can't help but love the two of them together.


That's it for now. I'll try to make this a thing on Wednesday's, so until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pikachu